THE SYNDIC OF CO-OWNERSHIP IS THE GUARANTOR OF YOUR HERITAGE.
HE PERFORMS LEGAL, ACCOUNTING AND TECHNICAL FUNCTIONS.
HE MUST LISTEN TO THE CO-OWNERS AND THE UNION COUNCIL TO ACCOMPANY AND ADVISE THEM IN THE PERPETUATION OF THEIR PROPERTY.
THE SYNDIC MUST WORK IN COLLABORATION WITH THE UNION COUNCIL.
LEGAL FUNCTION :
- - To respect and ensure the respect of the texts governing or relating to co-ownership (laws, decrees, prefectural or municipal orders, provisions of the law of July 10, 1965 and its application decree of March 17, 1967).
- - To know the regulations in force relating to the functioning of the common equipment of the co-ownership and to ensure their conformity.
- - Maintain an up-to-date list of co-owners.
- - Maintain the union's archives.
- - Organize general meetings.
To perfectly master the workings of the general accounting to be kept for each co-ownership.
- - Elaborate the provisional budget of the co-ownership voted in GA.
- - Provide for the creation of a working capital or permanent cash advance that allows the trustee to pay expenses.
- - Require payment of a provision for expenses requested in the form of cash calls. These calls are calculated on the basis of the provisional budget and regulated at the end of the year according to the expenses actually incurred.
- - Fulfill its duty to advise.
- - Check the follow-up of the maintenance contracts.
Your trustee is regularly informed of the new provisions of the legal and accounting regulations.
He has a legal watch which allows him to be informed of all new regulations applicable to your co-ownership.
He is required to undergo a minimum of 14 hours of training per year in order to keep abreast of the new rules applicable to co-ownership on a legal, accounting or technical level.
Each co-owner has a secured access to the extranet of the residence, where he has his account situation, with the calls for funds,
where they can access the co-ownership rules and any modifications, the maintenance booklet, the summary sheet, the minutes of the last 3 general meetings.
Your trustee organizes the meetings of the union council, in order to define the priorities on the works to be envisaged to perpetuate your patrimony at best.
He sets the agenda of the general assemblies with the trade union council.
Every decision taken at the general meeting is respected; in case of doubt, your trustee will ask for the opinion of the trade union council.
He submits each estimate to the union council for approval.
He submits all invoices and bank statements via the residence's extranet to the Syndical Council for review, in addition to the annual audit of accounts.
It communicates by e-mail preferably in order to be the most reactive.
It provides co-owners with reliable means of payment, remote payment via the extranet, bank transfer or direct debit.
Are you interested in our services ?